By creating your PULSAR account, you agree:
- To provide true and accurate personal information (first and last name, etc.);
- Not to share your account with anyone else;
- To choose a complex password that meets the specified criteria when creating your account and password, and to change it regularly.
You may close your PULSAR account at any time. To close your account, simply contact the PULSAR team via the Contact us section of the website.
PULSAR cannot be held liable for any use of your account that does not comply with these terms and conditions or with optimal security conditions, including the use of your computer equipment. If you suspect that your account has been hacked or is being used fraudulently, immediately contact PULSAR.
Your privacy is important to us.
PULSAR is committed to protecting the personal information and privacy of each of its members. Our regulations and policies comply with the requirements of applicable legislation, including the Act respecting Access to documents held by public bodies and the Protection of personal information.
For more information, please visit the Privacy page of our website.
The content of this website was produced and/or gathered for the purpose of providing users with access to information about sustainable health. It contains plain language articles of research results and fact sheets of projects carried out with PULSAR. It also presents the highlights of research conducted in the field of sustainable health at Université Laval and in the greater Quebec City area, as well as various reports, documents and data on sustainable health research in Quebec.
The content presented on this website is the property of PULSAR, Université Laval, or their partners, who hold exclusive intellectual property rights to it. All PULSAR content is protected by the Copyright Act and may include text, images, videos, graphics, and any other content deemed relevant.
You may use and reproduce the content according to the following terms:
Content Belonging to PULSAR
Academic and non-commercial reproduction
Unless otherwise specified you may reproduce the content, in whole or in part, for academic and non-commercial purposes, and in any format, without charge or further permission, provided you do the following:
- Exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the content reproduced;
- Indicate both the complete title of the content reproduced and that PULSAR is the author (and indicate the other author(s) if applicable);
- Indicate that the reproduction is a copy of the version available on PULSAR website, specifying the URL address where the original document can be found and the date on which the material was collected.
To obtain additional information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions, and regarding reproduction for academic and non-commercial purposes, please contact PULSAR.
Unless otherwise specified, you may not reproduce content on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution without prior written permission from PULSAR.
Content Belonging to a Third Party
Some of the content on this site may be subject to the copyright of a third party. Where PULSAR is not the copyright owner of any information on its website, the content is protected by the Copyright Act and by certain international agreements. In order to reproduce the content, you must obtain the written consent of the third party.
PULSAR accepts no responsibility for content created by third parties and hosted on its platform.
This User Agreement does not create any corporation, partnership, joint venture or temporary association with the third party.
Reproduction of PULSAR logo for commercial use requires the prior written permission of PULSAR. This authorization can be obtained by making a request to PULSAR by writing an email to: email@example.com
We like it when you use our Web platform and social media pages to share your thoughts. So to encourage respectful and constructive discussions, we’ve set a few simple rules of conduct that we’re sure will make all the difference.
- Please think carefully about the impact the content you post may have. Be just as courteous and respectful as you would be if you were talking to someone face to face.
- Insults, coarse language, writing in all caps (the online version of shouting), and hateful, discriminatory, or defamatory statements are prohibited. This type of content will not be posted or will be deleted, and its authors may be blocked.
- Comments are welcome. But exchanges that turn into an extended dialogue or a private discussion between two people will be removed.
- Messages unrelated to the topic at hand will not be posted and repeated comments will not be tolerated.
- Any comments mentioning the name of a PULSAR member, their address, or any other personal details that could cause harm will be deleted.
- Your content must be of a personal, not a commercial nature. Out-of-context advertising or commercial posts will automatically be removed.
- Posts containing images, links, or other types of files are permitted, but must abide by netiquette and copyright rules. PULSAR is in no way responsible for the content of these posts.
- You must be the author and owner of your content. Any infringement of copyright is prohibited, including copying excerpts from other sites without permission and without citing the sources.
- Impersonation of others is a serious offence and will not be tolerated.
PULSAR reserves the right to moderate or delete content at any time. If you violate the PULSAR Netiquette, your content will be rejected and your account may be suspended or blocked.
PULSAR reserves the right to modify its Netiquette rules at any time and without notice.