More than just a platform, PULSAR offers its sustainable health research partners a world of possibilities.
- A comprehensive and sustainable view of health
- Interdisciplinarity and intersectorality
- Scientific sharing (data, knowledge or expertise)
- Concrete and rapid benefits for citizens
- Innovation and use of data
PULSAR gives you access to a new capacity for sustainable health research.
- Needs analysis
- Design of a technological and ethical security solution
- Development of an incremental and adaptive implementation plan
- Public communications (consulting services and visibility)
- Use of tools (ex. REDCap)
- Data management plan
- Complete data analysis cycle (data cleansing, statistical analysis/artificial intelligence, data visualization)
- Production of custom data sets
- Support in applying for funding
- Support in seeking ethics approval
- Support with participant recruitment (access to a pool of thousands of members)
- Support with participant management (registration, withdrawal, modifications, etc.)
Find Out More and Learn About our Rates
Interested in our services?
Contact a member of our team to learn more about our services and rates.
"The support offered by the PULSAR team ensures that the project is conducted in an ethical and scientifically rigorous manner. Our collaboration with PULSAR is the foundation for the development, implementation and follow-up of sustainable research projects that meet the needs of the population."
- Annie LeBlanc, professor for the Faculty of medicine and lead researcher of the MAVIPAN project
To enable researchers to conduct research, PULSAR uses state-of-the-art technologies, accessible in a secure environment and governed by best practices.
Does your project require additional tools beyond those already available? PULSAR offers the opportunity to share the cost of developing additional tools and services that can benefit the entire sustainable health research community.
Depending on your needs, PULSAR's solutions can help you to;
Online registration platform, consent forms, access to a network of thousands of members: PULSAR can increase your recruitment opportunities tenfold. Learn more
The REDCap and Globus platforms are accessible via PULSAR to facilitate the collection and acquisition of your research data. Learn more
Virtual participant records ensure you smooth communication with your project participants and access to information related to their participation (status, documents, consents, etc.). Learn more
Located on the Université Laval’s campus, our partner Valeria's storage solutions can be adapted to your needs to ensure the security, conservation and durability of your research data. Learn more
We provide you with processing tools to visualize and clean data, as well as a platform to manage the execution of processing chains. Learn more
Our integrated research environment allows you to perform calculations and statistical analysis with the tools you want, in a workspace dedicated to your project. Learn more
With the data catalog, you will be able to publish and search data sets. As for the participant records, they will allow you to disseminate the results of your studies to participants.
Share and Reuse
Use the data in the Sustainable Health Databank to enrich your research, and share the new data you collect, thereby advancing the science faster.
"Without the help of PULSAR, it would not have been possible to initiate my project and to see larger-scale and longer-term perspectives."
- Vicky Drapeau, professor for the Faculty of Education and lead researcher of the ESSAIM project